If you're reading this post, it's probably because you're wondering why we don't have a full range of cards – Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas etc.
The simple answer is: they haven't been made yet.
We launched the business in early 2022 and won't have a full catalogue of cards until around the end of 2023.
We are committed to offering a diverse range of cards for the diverse world we live in (so far we've already produced over 200) but don't want to take any shortcuts in getting there or just 'ticking boxes' like some companies.
All our cards are original concepts, and hand drawn and painted by illustrator Letizia Bozzolini. And, as you might imagine, this takes a while.
Our timeline for the release of our cards is below. If you'd like to know the moment our cards are available (as well as enjoy free shipping on all our cards), you can subscribe to our mailing list here.
- January – Valentine's Day (released)
- April – Mother's Day (released)
- August – Father's Day (released)
- October – Christmas
- July – Birthday range (limited catalogue), Anniversary Cards
- December – Birthday range (full catalogue), Congratulations, Condolences and other small categories
Thanks so much for your patience as we build out our products, we hope you think they're worth the wait.